Our website www.olebenalmadena.com uses a technology called “cookies”, in order to be able to collect information about its use.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
The purpose of this Cookies Policy is to inform you clearly and precisely about the cookies used on the website. Cookies are text files that contain small amounts of information that are downloaded to your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. website. Cookies are sent back to the original website on each subsequent visit, or to another website that recognizes them. Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognize the user’s device. Cookies can perform different functions such as allowing you to navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences, and in general improving user navigation.
TYPES OF COOKIES
According to different classification criteria, cookies can be classified into the following types:
A) According to the issuer of the cookies:
- Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the website editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the website editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
B) According to the life cycle of cookies:
- Session cookies: These are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the web page, so that none is recorded on the user’s hard drive. The information obtained through these cookies is used to analyze traffic patterns on the web. This allows to provide a better experience to improve the content and facilitate its use.
- Permanent cookies: They are stored on the hard drive and the website reads them every time the user makes a new visit. A permanent cookie has a specific expiration date. The cookie will stop working after that date. They are used to facilitate purchase and registration services.
C) According to the purpose for which cookies are used:
- Technical cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the process of purchasing an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements while browsing, store content for dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed. , the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: These are those that allow the person responsible for these to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and to create navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
- Advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as the content edited or the frequency in which ads are displayed.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management of the advertising spaces that the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
TYPES OF COOKIES NOT NECESSARY FOR THE NAVIGATION USED ON THE WEBSITE
In particular, the Company uses analytical and advertising cookies for the following purposes or purposes:
- Analytical Cookies: They are used to allow the anonymous identification of browsing Users through the «Cookie» (identifies browsers and devices) and the approximate count of the number of visitors and their trend over time. They allow anonymously identifying the most visited content on the website. This website uses Google cookies called Google Analytics.
- Advertising cookies: The collection of browsing data and the generation of profiles of interest with analytical inference techniques allows the use of profiles to personalize advertising campaigns and content. In addition, information is collected, and combined with previously collected information, to select and deliver advertisements, and to measure the delivery and effectiveness of those advertisements. This includes using previously collected information about users’ interests to select ads, process data about which ads were shown, how often they were shown, when and where they were shown, and whether they took any action related to the ad, including, by For example, clicking on an ad or making a purchase.
CONFIGURATION AND DEACTIVATION OF COOKIES
The user can freely decide about the implantation or not on his hard drive of our cookies and similar technologies, as well as their elimination, following the procedure established in the help section of his browser. The User can also configure their browser to accept or reject all cookies by default or to receive a warning on the screen of the receipt of each cookie and decide at that time whether or not to implement it on their hard drive.
The following links provide all the information to configure or disable cookies in each browser:
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Internet Explorer
- Safari for IOS (iPhone and iPad)
- Chrome for Android
- Windows Phone
Ole Benalmádena never saves the personal data of our users, unless they want to register voluntarily, in any of the sections enabled for this purpose within www.olebenalmadena.com in order to make use of the services that we make available to you and to receive information about promotions and content of interest to you.
Changes in the policy The current Cookies Policy may be modified when required by current legislation at all times or when there is any variation in the type of cookies used on the website. In the event that this is the case, a new notice will appear so that you are adequately informed and can decide whether to expressly accept.